Juice Wrld Died Of Accidental Drug Overdose, Result Of Oxycodone And Codeine Toxicity – the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office determined the sudden death of rapper Juice WRLD was caused by an accidental drug overdose.
Juice Wrld Died Of Accidental Drug Overdose, Result Of Oxycodone And Codeine Toxicity | Rapper Juice Wrld Cause Of Death Revealed:
The Cook County Medical Examiner’s office said Wednesday, Rapper and singer Juice WRLD died as a result of oxycodone and codeine toxicity.
The medical examiner determined the rapper Juice Wrld’s manner of death to be an accident.
The Cook County Medical Examiner tweeted, “The Medical Examiner’s Office has determined the cause and manner of death of 21-year-old Jarad A. Higgins. Higgins died as a result of oxycodone and codeine toxicity. The manner of death is accident.”
How Did Juice Wrld Die:
The 21-year-old rapper, whose given name was Jarad Anthony Higgins, suffered a medical emergency at Midway International Airport on Dec. 8 after he and his entourage arrived on a private plane. Juice Wrld was rushed to Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, and he was pronounced dead at the hospital, a short time later.
During a search of the rapper’s luggage, Chicago police found drugs, including 41 “vacuum-sealed” bags of marijuana and six prescription bottles filled with codeine cough syrup also uncovered guns, bullets and a high-capacity ammunition magazine.